Rock Solid Relationship
Seven Keys to Restore Your Connection
& Make Your Love Last
by Norene Gonsiewski, MSW and Tim Higdon, MS
Now there’s an easy, affordable route to lasting love! ONLY $4.95 for any version—printable PDF or eBook
In a nutshell, Rock Solid Relationship highlights the seven keys important to building a committed relationship that will last through inevitable ups and downs. These keys will guide you to repair distance and disconnection that has built up over time, and to develop the habits, practices and boundaries that will help you to rebuild and sustain a loving relationship. Filled with simple explanations of how and why things became difficult in the first place followed by research-based tools for improvement, the book is positive and proactive and will help you today.
Our seven keys include:
- Return Your Partner to Priority Status
- Love is a Verb, So Focus on the Action
- Negativity Kills Love, So Cut It Out
- Communication is Key, So Dial Up the Dialogue
- Build a Firewall to Protect Your Relationship
- Keep Your Sex Life Alive
- Make a Practice of Regular Maintenance and Repair
Download Rock Solid Relationship NOW! Only $4.95!
(Payments made through PayPal. Once payment is complete you will be redirect back to our download page to choose the eBook file type of your choice. If you are not redirected back to our site please contact us.)
Read our advanced reviews below:We have pooled our decades of professional experience with couples and written a book that makes our knowledge available to everyone. The book will help you understand your relationship struggles, fix your problems, and make your love last.
- “If you want to get the sand out of your relationship and build it on solid rock, this book is your manual. Filled with essential ideas about a thriving relationship and powerful steps to achieving it, this book will guide everyone who reads it to the relationship of their dreams.” -- Harville Hendrix PhD and Helen LaKelly Hunt PhD, internationally recognized relationship experts and co-authors of Getting the Love You Want “If you want a wise and compassionate guide to keeping love and joy alive in your relationship over the years, this book is for you.” --
- William Doherty, PhD, marriage therapist and professor of family social science at the University of Minnesota
- "This clear, well-organized and compelling book brings together theory, research and practice in understandable, wise and eminently practical ways. This book is, itself, a precious rock . . . a gem!" -- Nedra Fetterman, PhD, psychologist and faculty of Imago Relationships International
- "What a terrific, engaging and well-written book--a complete road map to successful relationships for anyone interested in making love last." -- Linda Carroll, therapist and author of Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love
- With a combined 65 years of experience working with couples, not to mention a combined 67 years in their own marriages, Tim Higdon and Norene Gonsiewski have learned a few things about how to make a relationship work. By Amy Wang | The Oregonian/OregonLive
Free Rock Solid Relationship Audios
Set your volume and click the audio player button to start!
- Norene explains why the divorce rate spikes at seven years, then again at ten or fifteen years and how communication makes or breaks the deal. Her program is all about creating relationships and not just “marital therapy”. Listen to Norene as she explains how she has helped thousands make that connection once again. Podcast by author René Steelman.
- Imago Relationships International Think Tank audios featuring Norene and Tim!
Media PDF Downloads