If you are an individual or couple who is experiencing relationship problems and are in need of relationship help, you should consider the counseling services offered through the Portland Relationship Center.
- Is your relationship to yourself marked with patterns of low self-esteem, self-criticism and sometimes even neglect?
- The most important relationship you have is to yourself, and if you are like many others, that may be a relationship that you ignore.
- Our counselors have the skills and expertise needed to help you to rebuild your relationship to yourself and to others that have been damaged due to negative thought patterns, behaviors, and attitudes.
- By using trainings, workshops, coaching or the most innovative and cutting edge treatment modalities, our counselors are able to effectively assist you to create the life you have always wanted and see your dreams come to fruition.
By contacting the Portland Relationship Center, you will begin a new journey that will take you to unimaginable depths and heights.
Regardless of the type of relationship help you need or the types of relationship problems you encounter, our counselors will be able to rise to the occasion. All of our counselors have extensive training and long experience in Imago Relationship Therapy ™ as well as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and trauma psychology.
- We can offer guidance and assistance that is tailored to meet your specific individual and relationship needs.
- We take steps to help you recognize those areas in which you need to grow, to set realistic and attainable goals to reach your potential, and provide you the opportunity to achieve an increased self-awareness and sense of purpose.
- We believe in taking a direct and honest approach to dealing with issues, and we also believe in treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve.
To contact one of our knowledgeable and compassionate counselors for a complimentary telephone consultation or to schedule an appointment, you may contact us either by phone or through e-mail.
If you are ready to tap into your untapped energy and resources, create and live your vision, and live with less anxiety and fear, contact the Portland Relationship Center today for your complimentary telephone consultation.
Portland Relationship Center
The Portland Relationship Center has many free resources available to help you learn more about our practice, our counselors and relationship issues in general. These resources are free to you and contain the answers to many questions that you may have.
To learn more about the services we provide, visit our Services page.