All of us have issues in romantic relationships. Love is so easy in the beginning but eventually we all run into our limitations. In the past you may have given up, moved on and yet wondered if there was something you can do differently in the future in order to achieve success. A singles workshop can help you to understand what you contribute problems in an intimate relationship.
For singles that are not in a committed relationship, and those in committed relationships who want to delve deeper into the “baggage” that they bring into the relationship, Imago provides this wonderful opportunity for growth.
- Are you tired of repeating the same old relationship patterns?
- Do you realize that no matter how many breakups you suffer, you still pick the same type of partner?
- Are you ready to unlock the cage you have built around your heart?
- Have you heard about Imago therapy and wished that you could learn its tools and insights?
If you have answered yes to even one of these questions then this 2-Day Singles Workshop is for you.
Whether you are married or single, you can:
- Heal childhood wounds
- Find closure with past relationships
- Discover “what goes wrong in romance” and “what I can learn from my past”
- Make behavioral changes and learn communication tools.
Imago Relationship Therapy is rich with insights, tools and healing.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about love. The small group format will allow you to learn from others' experiences in a safe and supportive environment. What past participants have said about this workshop...
"Wow. I never knew what I do to ruin relationships. I could see what my girlfriend did, but I didn't see my reactive behaviors. Thanks Norene for getting me here. " Ben, Portland
"My therapist suggested that I attend this workshop. I was reluctant because I don't like groups. Norene makes it very safe and is a hilarious and engaging teacher. I enjoyed learning what is in my baggage." Maddy, Portland
"I appreciate the information. I don't think I'll forget what I learned. I think it is going to help in dating. I also like leaving with goals for improving my ability to have a committed relationship." Dean, Montana
Taught by Norene Gonsiewski, LCSW, certified Imago Workshop Presenter, Portland Relationship Center is the only certified presenter of Keeping the Love you Find Singles Workshop in Western Oregon. Norene has a unique talent for creating the safety necessary in order to look at your self, as well as infusing the experience with humor, fun and discovery.
Keeping the Love You Find Singles Workshop is Scheduled for...
May 6-7, 2017
April 22-23, 2017
- All workshops are held on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30-6:00 each day. Location varies. Welcome letter will give details.
- For More Information Call (503) 810.2743 or email
- Cost: Weekend Workshop-$400.00
Register for the Keeping the Love You Find Singles Workshop*
Step 1: Click "Pay by Credit Card at PayPal" to visit PayPal and pay using a credit card.
Step 2: Once payment is processed you will be redirected back to our Registration page. Fill out the Registration Form Completely and click button "Send Registration Form".
*Please Fill Out the Registration Form Completely!
The requested information on this form is Not Used for Marketing Purposes!
- We must have this information in order to contact you in case of Workshop changes.
- When we receive credit card payments from PayPal, we use the form information to connect your registration and payments, saving your spot in the Workshop.
- Without the form information we can not confirm your registration or reserve your seat.
- If you have any questions, please Contact Norene Gonsiewski.