Portland Relationship Center is offering Rock Solid Relationship: An Advanced Workshop for Couples. Tim and Norene have taken their three decades of experience working with couples and have created a workshop that will help you to develop a relationship that is Rock Solid. This workshop is for couples who have already taken Getting the Love You Want, our Level 1 relationship education workshop. Getting the Love You Want helped you to repair your relationship and get it back on track.
Rock Solid helps you to maintain the improvements for a life time.
Rock Solid is in many ways deeper and more personal growth inspiring than Getting the Love You Want. It is designed for you to spend more time looking in the mirror at yourself and sharing what you find out through group exercises and couple’s dialogues. The weekend combines the best from the Imago Singles Workshop with exercises and information from Tim and Norene's years of working with couples.
This Workshop is for you if:
- You want to build and maintain a safe and passionate relationship
- You are ready to understand more about your OWN reactivity
- You want to stop your destructive patterns of relating
- You want to make your relationship THE priority
- You want to grow your self-love in order to better receive love from your partner
- You enjoyed Getting the Love You Want and are ready to continue the journey
If you want to grow your lost parts, heal your childhood wounds and dismantle the defensive cage around your heart, then this workshop is for you.
You must attend as a couple. If one of you wishes to attend without your partner at sometime, please look at dates for Keeping the Love you Find.
Don’t miss this great opportunity for a more complete relationship.
Join us to examine more of your own baggage in a supportive, safe and enjoyable program. The workshop is small, with only 5 couples attending at a time. If you plan to attend don’t delay registration. Depending upon your insurance plan, we may be able to bill for the group and receive some reimbursement for you.
The Advanced Workshop for Couples is Scheduled for...
None at this time.
None at this time.
- For More Information Call (503) 810-2743 or email
- Cost per couple: $600, couple must both attend.
Register for the Advanced Workshop for Couples*
Please register for the Advanced Workshop for Couples by filling out the form below. Please be sure to provide correct information. If we are unable to confirm your information your spot might go to someone else.
Payment by Credit Card - Registration Form Required Below*
- Fill out the Registration Form Completely and click button "Send Registration Form"
- Click "Pay by Credit Card at PayPal" to visit PayPal and pay using a credit card.
*Please Fill Out the Registration Form Completely!
The requested information on this form is Not Used for Marketing Purposes!
- We must have this information in order to contact you in case of Workshop changes.
- When we receive credit card payments from PayPal, we use the form information to connect your registration and payments, saving your spot in the Workshop.
- Without the form information we can not confirm your registration or reserve your seat.
- If you have any questions, please Contact Norene Gonsiewski.